Lessons Learned from Re-opened Imaging Operations in the midst of the COVID-19 Crisis
July 22, 2020
- Stefanie Manack – Accumen, Operations Manager, Imaging
- Emily Broussard – Lafayette General Medical Center, Radiology Director
- Joe Savoie – Keck Medicine of USC, Administrative Dir. for Imaging Services
- Wendy Stirnkorb – Regional West Health Service, Administrative Dir. of Cardiopulmonary and Imaging Services and the Dean of the School of Radiologic Technology
In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss:
- Understand how the imaging COVID-19 shutdown occurred at different organizations.
- Learn how the decision to re-open services was made and what steps were taken.
- Discuss the lessons learned – what went well, the biggest challenges to date, and what was learned.
- Advice to other leaders planning their re-opening.