COVID-19 Preparedness: Information from the Experts
Recent news, and rapid changes, in the evolving global and national outbreak of COVID-19 are requiring urgent actions from the health care and research communities. With all the news about the COVID-19 outbreak that is available, it’s more important than ever to get information from credible and expert sources. Accumen and our partners at WCG asked two of the best experts in public health and emergency preparedness to provide updates and answer your questions.
- Dr. Scott Gottlieb, Former Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Dr. Paul Biddinger, Massachusetts General Hospital: Chief, Division of Emergency Preparedness and Director, Center for Disaster Medicine
In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss:
- What we know, and don’t know, about the nature and epidemiology of COVID-19?
- Looking at our national response- what’s happening as we prepare, respond, and work to develop vaccines and therapeutic agents?
- How are health care institutions preparing for COVID-19 across different divisions?
- What messaging should hospitals be providing to staff, patients, and the public?
- Dr. Lindsay McNair, Chief Medical Officer for the WIRB-Copernicus Group (WCG)
- Mr. Jeff Osborne, President and Chief Executive Officer for Accumen, Inc.