Purpose-Built Technology to Support Your Health System Transformation
Accumen and it’s subsidiaries, offer a blended, insight-driven, technology solution that was built with one pursuit – Creating and sustaining a high performing culture through its most important asset, healthcare professionals. Using proprietary solutions and benchmarking methodology, Accumen Technology enables real-time information for healthcare decision making across the full spectrum of the laboratory, Imaging, and Patient Blood Management. Accumen’s innovative technology combined with health system service offerings optimizes hospitals and health systems for increased productivity, higher quality, patient safety, better service and unprecedented value to create healthier labs, healthier hospitals, and ultimately, healthier communities.
Accumen Performance Suite
HELPING HEALTHCARE GET BETTER, FASTER
The Accumen Performance Suite (APS) is a proprietary SaaS solution that provides real-time, actionable insights synthesized and derived from disparate data sources across your health system, making the complex simple and ensuring the most accurate results.
The APS is the ideal pairing of technology with Accumen’s proven approach of assisting hospitals/health systems achieve measurable performance improvements for the clinical laboratory and collaborative departments. Supported by a sophisticated data model that synthesizes your organization’s disparate information systems, APS blends valuable information in various formats to produce insightful and actionable visuals of key performance metrics and indicators. This information allows stakeholders in hospitals/health systems and independent laboratories to drive efficiencies and monitor the outcomes of process improvement.
By aggregating timely data from your financial and health information systems, APS provides the right business intelligence to the right people at the right time, empowering users at all levels of the organization to make the best critical day-to-day decisions.
Lab Excellence Analytics
- Designed by lab professionals for lab professionals
- Provides real-time service line insights that drive operational improvements
- While keeping an eye on quality and satisfaction of patients and providers
- To optimize test utilization, turnaround time, and cost
Patient Blood Management Analytics
- Designed by clinical thought leaders to accelerate implementation of a comprehensive Patient Blood
- Identifies and prioritizes opportunities to improve utilization of blood products using hospital,
service, and provider level transfusion data.
- Provides in depth analysis of transfusion practices with detailed provider level metrics and dashboards
showing performance distributions by clinical specialty and provider level for peer to peer comparison
and analysis of patient level transfusion practices.
- Generates “actionable” intelligence that results in changes to transfusion practice.
- Provides benchmark comparisons to peers with in the Accumen portfolio.
- Chi IQ® is a benchmarking solution designed for hospitals and independent laboratories leveraging decades of
laboratory and technology data.
- This valuable tool provides accessible, accurate, and actionable intelligence to improve cost, quality, and service from
hundreds of active benchmarked hospital laboratories across the US.
- The collection of these results represent the journey health systems are on in achieving higher performing labs.
- Peer group comparisons and departmental analysis are a few of the key Chi IQ® capabilities to assist in identifying and prioritizing opportunities within the laboratory and to start or continue your own journey to Lab Excellence.
Accumen Outreach Connectivity
In the business of outreach for health systems and hospital laboratories, “Service” often can be the Achilles heel between the laboratory and the physician community. Being able to improve the quality of patient care, workflow, and productivity through efficient and effective connectivity goes a long way in developing a seamless relationship with physician offices. Better stated, a successful “virtual handshake” plays a pivotal role in the provision of healthcare.
- Accumen’s expertise from within the health system lab environment provides the expertise and capability to develop, test and deploy EMR interfaces and Portal capabilities.
- Connecting physician offices to the lab ordering system and online patient scheduling provides the foundation for full electronic lab requisitions, efficient bi-directional order entry, accurate status tracking of specimens and requisitions, and delivery of results into the EMR.